News

cooL Gaming at LaLeagane LAN Party

Thu 16th Jun 2016 - 8:18am : Gaming

On June the 18th, both the cooL Gaming Main Team and the cooL Gaming Reunited team will participate at the LaLeagane LAN Party, in Bucharest. We wish them goodluck and hope they will bring home the victory. For more information, the Event Page is: https://www.facebook.com/events/1146236648774484/. Stay cooL! <3

LeveL

LeveL

Mihai Horga

Your Comments

• Wed 22nd Nov 2017 - 9:14am

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. florida pr agencies

• Thu 16th Nov 2017 - 5:17pm

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. leather wallets for men

• Mon 13th Nov 2017 - 2:16pm

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us.  jammed finger symptoms

• Sat 11th Nov 2017 - 9:52am

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.  camiones con publicidad en cancun

• Mon 6th Nov 2017 - 4:57pm

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! epcon communities franchising

• Fri 3rd Nov 2017 - 12:31pm

The ASUS ROG event went so well. I bought one of their laptops which https://www.linkedin.com/company/edusson had suggested me to. The machine is a powerful beast coming at a bargain.

• Mon 18th Sep 2017 - 8:13am

Plaza Romania is big shopping mall and liked by professional essay writer services. We can see many photos about this shopping mall and can visit this mall as well. Many people like its all products and its best services regarding to its customers.

• Wed 13th Sep 2017 - 3:19pm

Amusement Zone is an American multi stage computer game site. Amusement Zone's day by day scope incorporates news, audits, sneak peaks, aides, and articles. The site covers computer game, gaming society, and films. The Marlboro Man Leather Jacket

• Sat 19th Aug 2017 - 8:02am

These are once in a while built up between little gatherings of companions, and facilitated at a focal area or one that is known to all members. Such occasions are frequently sorted out rapidly with small arranging, and some overnight occasions, with some extending into days (or even weeks). On account of the modest number of players, recreations are normally played on little levels as well as against bots. UK Dissertation Writing Service

• Wed 2nd Aug 2017 - 12:23pm

Gaming is a best answer for the old individuals since we old individuals feel more exhausted than the youngsters. I have perused something truly Buy Essay-Essayplus.co.uk pleasant about diversions on the task enable organization to benefit and that urged me to compose few words in the acclaim of computer games. Individuals says that gaming can back off the maturing procedure and it additionally fulfills old individuals.money-mouth

• Wed 26th Jul 2017 - 3:22am

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Questions

• Tue 25th Jul 2017 - 11:56am

Try sociotown, its way cool in my opinion you Write Me an Essay  can meet new friends on sociotown,walk around the fancy town, go into shops and buy stuff, go to work and get paid in so-bucks, do missions, catch your own food,participate in events, get an apartment, edit your own profile, play games in the park, organize events and much much more.

• Sun 23rd Jul 2017 - 9:22pm

This LAN party is very famous, and I’ve been going here for long time. I think that if you keep doing research paper services, then this party will become good for you. I’ve tried it and it worked for me.

Please register or login to post comments